|Mail a Check|
|Bill Me Later|
Welcome to the Saint Francis University Workplace Campaign!
As of a member of the Saint Francis University Family, you are able to directly support the United Way of the Laurel Highlands, or other United Ways, and their mission to impact the lives of children, and families, within the community. The United Way of the Laurel Highlands, through its Enhanced Community Impact Model, is dedicated to delivering measurable results and evidence-based outcomes in the key social change initiative areas of:
- Early Childhood Development
- Parental Engagement
- Youth Drug & Alcohol Prevention
- Basic Human Needs
Saint Francis University employees now have the ability to directly impact the community they live in by donating to the United Way of the Laurel Highlands, or other United Ways, through this website.
How to Pledge:
Located on the top-right, you will see 4 different pledge buttons. Based upon your preference, select the option that best fits how you would like to contribute to the United Way. On the following page, select the amount of your contribution. Please fill in the corresponding information as it applies to you. Then click "Confirm Contribution" to pledge your donation!
Car Drawing Eligibility:
**To be eligible for the drawing, you must be a contributor to the United Way of the Laurel Highlands.
By pledging at least $180.00 for the year, you will be automatically entered into our 2016 Car Drawing. This year, we are giving away a 2016 Ford Focus. The Winner will be announced Saturday, February 17, 2017, at the Johnstown Tomahawks Game.
- Based upon your county of residence, you are able to designate your contribution directly to the United Way benefitting that county.
- If you live in Cambria or Somerset County, your contribution will be delivered to the United Way of the Laurel Highlands, serving both Cambria and Somerset Counties.
- If you live in Blair County, your contribution will be delivered to United Way of Blair County.
- If you live in Indiana County, your contribution will be delivered to United Way of Indiana County.